If you didn't click on my link to the Brokeback Bunnies in my previous post, the page I found via Art Education 2.0, I am here to tell you that you need to check these out. Feature films reenacted by bunnies in 30 seconds. A truly excellent waste of time. (And for some reason, I feel like this is something Mary would especially
appreciate, ha, so I hope you read this and check it out!)
A couple of my favorites:
Lesson of the day? Everything is better when done by bunnies!
That was oddly funny. Somehow I missed this on the site but I'm glad that you posted it. :)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness... haha! Thanks for the comment about Leigh. She would love to have more people looking to buy some of her prints. She truly is amazing.
ReplyDeleteBrilliant! Thanks so much, I was running out of things to entertain me while I'm sick in bed, and this is hilarious!
ReplyDeletebetter when done by bunnies, and in 30 seconds. i don't have time for whole movies anymore. i just want the synopsis!
ReplyDeletehilarious. thanks for posting.