
Monday, April 27, 2009
A Call for Suggestions
As a preliminary activity for my thesis unit plan, I plan on doing an identity mapping activity with my students. I would like this to become more than just a ven diagram of sorts, I would like them to create artistic and creative diagrams from the activity. However, I am coming up dry on how to go about doing this and full of many questions...what sort of diagram, how to diagram coherently and creatively, what materials, what structure should it have, what should it look like, etc. I am open to any suggestions!!! As a side note, while google image searching, I came across this diagram that might be of cyberpedagogical interest:


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ha, that diagram makes me laugh when I think about professors who don't even answer e-mail!
ReplyDeleteMaybe you could do something sort of 3D? Maybe with yarn as the lines, and the class could weave or twist their yarn together in places where their identities intersect?
ohhhhh!! hmmm...i like that idea Caitlin!
ReplyDeleteand yeah, i guess that diagram doesn't hold true for all professors. wish it did!
your blog is realy cool. lots of things to explore. do intend to come back and see what i want able to see now.
ReplyDeleteI really like Caitlin's idea. =]
ReplyDeleteAwesome blog.
xoxo
Thanks for commenting!
ReplyDelete