So, you want to know a little about me? Well, I am a city girl through and through! One of my biggest fears in life is…camping! When I’m not taking pictures, you can find me pouring over fashion and design blogs. I love to shop everywhere from Nordstrom to the local flea markets, always on the lookout for old cameras and pretty vintage jewelry. My drink of choice is a double dirty chai latte, but I manage my addiction by only allowing myself one a week on Starbucks Sundays! If I could, I would wear boots with dresses year round and have recently developed a child-like fondness for glitter nail polish…so fun! I’m not afraid to admit that my guiltiest pleasure is the Bravo Network. Now, tell me yours! I have a soft spot for Polaroid pictures and still have a major stockpile of film from before they stopped making it. I also have a tendency to take an endless amount of photo booth (in real booths! …And on my Mac!) pictures until I get the ‘perfect’ one. I love to travel all over the world, getting lost with my camera in hand.
I use my art and photography to document genuine love and life.
Love is love is love.
cool video. makes me want to go out and make some art right now!
ReplyDelete