Monday, March 9, 2009

Links Galore!

Since, me and Molly will be techno-teaching this week about Blogs, I thought I ought to blog about some blogs! (and in general, links to cool things). 

  • Street Art Locator! Cool google maps type program to locate street art all over! I think there MUST be more out there than what is depicted on the map, so I have a feeling this site might work better if updated more fully. (Okay, not a blog, but a cool site I found via a cool art ed blog I will share with you guys this week).
  • In honor of last week's project: (I wish I did something this cool! Midterm project maybe? Haha, I'm kidding myself.)

Granted, all these may not be blogs, I found them all through blogs I frequent, which to me shows how great of a resource blog communities can be!

4 comments:

  1. i was mesmerized by that typography animation! wow. and my dog actually sat and stared at it the whole way through too (very powerful stuff). ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, anything that entertains harold is good stuff! :P

    (his name IS harold, right? i hope i didn't mess up his name.)

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the animation is amazing. wow. very cool links, amanda. thanks for sharing!

    (on a related note to meredith's comment. my son, jonah was also mesmerized. not sure if that means meredith's dog is at human toddler level capacity, or my son has the attention span of a dog. you choose)the animation is amazing. wow. very cool links, amanda. thanks for sharing!

    (on a related note to meredith's comment. my son, jonah was also mesmerized. not sure if that means meredith's dog is at human toddler level capacity, or my son has the attention span of a dog. you choose)

    ReplyDelete