Sunday, March 15, 2009

Web Crit #7: Three Walls


Content: Is it because I am now a blogger myself, that I get so excited when organizations have blogs? A blog and store information, and I am a happy camper. The About page was supremely helpful, because I didn't have a clue when I fist went to the Three Walls page. Having a Calendar is always helpful and appreciated as well. It would be nice if an actual address and contact information was more readily available though. I also like the extensive artist information and images included of course.

Design: It works for me. It doesn't wow me, but it works for me. 

Usability: Sidebar links are pretty easy to navigate. The organization is logical and makes sense to me. I understand the need for support for the organization, but I would prefer t0 find contact information linked at the top of every single page as opposed to the "Give Us A Hand" link atop each page. 

2 comments:

  1. blogs are great when organizations have them. i think it's a great tool to keep people informed of what's happening, but in a non-threatening and friendly way. go blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with the mellow design being understated but getting the job done. since they've got the address/phone info as a footer at each page, i'd tend to disagree about the donation graphic. I'm okay with the prominent placement, and i think it's kinda cute! (i.e. graphically appropriate/pleasing).

    ReplyDelete